photo banner-2.jpg

4.08.2013

Happy Monday and I'm doing this again


Let me be honest, in the last little while blogging has taken a back burner to everything else that was happening in my life.  Holding a full time job that requires a lot of computer time made it difficult to want to come home and spend more time glaring in front of a computer screen.  I also stopped wanting to have anything to do with pictures and photography because I lost everything on my external hard drive, it still makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about it. 

I had a serious loss of desire to do anything computer/blog/photography related. I didn’t even pick up my camera for an entire 6 months.  And even now, I am still struggling to find that passion for photography. I realized that when the passion is gone the entire motivation and rewarding feeling drifts away as well.

Anyways, the whole point to this long drawn out story is that I am slowly getting back into blogging and photography. And I’m feeling pretty excited about it. 
So let’s get blogging.



> > > if you or someone you know would be interested in a lifestyle photography shoot, please email me at katrinanbrooks@hotmail.com. 
You must be located in Utah. 
Thanks a bunch friends. 

No comments: