photo banner-2.jpg

8.01.2011

Taco Date Night


hello August! I can't believe that you are already here. 
the summer has gone by so quick that I feel like we haven't even had a summer. I guess the stress of moving has taken up a lot of our time. 
we were able to enjoy a little family camping trip this past weekend. Bear got to go fishing, 
we roasted  marshmallows, 
and really enjoyed being around family. 
and last week, Bear took me on a taco date night. the tacos were amazing 
and the company of my hubby was even better. 
Things in Utah have been good. 
There are times when the thought of New Jersey comes into mind 
and I start missing friends, our routine, our favorite restaurants, and local spots.
 However, we still think this move was a good choice. 
and once we get our life squared away, I know we  will enjoy being here even more. 

No comments: