photo banner-2.jpg

7.25.2011

the farm land


I have been feeling a little bit discourage lately, and a little bit useless too. It could be because everything we own is packed away in boxes and that gets frustrating when i need something.  Or maybe it is because i keep waking up in the middle of the night tossing and turning for what seems like hours. Whatever the case may be, I am trying my best to snap out of this mood. 

See the beautiful scenery above, i get to call this place home. That is amazing! Plus, my in-laws and parents have been so loving and encouraging towards this new step that Bear and i are taking. and right now, i am listening to the rain drops outside while cuddling with my puppy. 

that makes me smile. 
i am already feeling better. thank you for listening.

No comments: