photo banner-2.jpg

7.23.2010

It's all in the food

Beehive Adventure: Day 13


I found two items to add to my favorite things about utah list (it keeps on growing)!


First up:  IN-N-OUT BURGER 



There is something special about a burger from In-N-Out! I grew up in California and these burger joints are the favorite among locals. I remember going with my Nana and Papa, we always ordered the same thing, cheeseburger, fries, and a strawberry shake. Now that In-N-Out Burgers are popping up all over Utah,  Utahans get to experience the same excitement about these little hamburgers. Yesterday my Mom took me to get a burger and fries, and boy oh boy was it delicious. If you have never been, I highly recommend it! 

Next item to add to my favorites list is The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bake Shop
I have heard about this shop and the scrumptious cupcakes that they offer. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love cupcakes. So after our burger we headed to get our cupcake fix. It was probably the best cupcake that I have ever had. Sweet, moist, and delicious.  I will most definitely be making another trip before we head back East. It felt refreshing to be out here in Utah spending a day with my Mom. 

 




No comments: