photo banner-2.jpg

6.22.2012

hello, weekend


it's friday and that makes me one happy girl. 
yesterday, bear and i celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary.
four incredible, emotional, amazing, exciting, scary, and wonderful years. 
i can't wait to see what the next four years have in store for us. 
this weekend we are in park city spending as much time as possible with my family. 
they are in town from california and it's a joy being around everyone. 
it reminds me of when i was younger and the entire bunch got together all of the time. 
it felt like every 'little' event called for a family celebration, and i LOVE that. 
i love that bear has built a relationship with my family, 
and that they have welcomed him with such ease.
and i adore that my grandparents find him so amusing. 
i hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 
fill it with love, laughter, and family.

No comments: