photo banner-2.jpg

3.14.2012

happy week


Hello. So far this week has been lovely. I think the warm weather has given me an extra jump in my step. We have been sleeping with the windows open and waking up to the refreshing morning air. We also got a new bed; it's big, comfy, and spectacular.  Secretly, I get excited about going to bed at night just so I can lay in the comfort of my new big white cloud. 

In other news, I am having a love/hate relationship with my computer right now. 
My external hard drive crashed over the weekend and every single picture I have ever taken is on it. That kind of makes me sad, sick, frustrated, and annoyed. but mostly mad at myself for not backing all my pictures to CD's. if you are reading this and you don't have at least two places where you store your data… change that and save your stuff in multiple places. send good thoughts my way because I am hoping that I will be able to recover everything. 

Besides the freak out about my hard drive, life has been really good for us. and although we seem to miss New Jersey more than we ever thought we would, Utah is not so bad. We have a great neighborhood, lots of fun outdoor activities, and some yummy restaurants close by.  


Now that the weather has warmed up, the tulips are slowly coming up from the soil. This feels like a new year. Bear and I are the new growth.  this weekend we talked a lot. made plans and got excited about what the future holds for us.  This is our time to shine, and I couldn't be happier about it. 

Until then, have a happy week! 


You can now follow me on instagram at katrinanichole 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All good things come with faith, love and patience!!
Sounds like the year will be one to enjoy!!!
Glad you love your new big bed!!
:) Mom