photo banner-2.jpg

3.16.2012

the early morning

this morning I woke up refreshed and ready to go. 
I had so much energy... at 5:30 in the morning. 
Something is wrong with this picture.
I didn't even know what to do with myself. 
The house was quiet and the moon was still shinning brightly in the mid sky. 
I laid in bed and watched the crescent moon. It lit up our back yard, it was beautiful. 
After about five minutes of just pondering, shento realized I was awake, 
he quickly came over to get a morning belly rub. One of his favorite things! 

It is suppose to be another beautiful day. 
We are going to soak up the sun as much as we can. 
The first picnic of the season might be on our agenda. and a trip to Antelope Island to hike around. 
tomorrow is St. Patty's Day. We will be wearing green and doing an irish jig. Will you?
I hope I get to eat lots of corn beef and cabbage. 
 it's one of my favorite meals, and i only eat it once a year! 

Have a glorious weekend, my friends. I leave you with some pretty pictures. 

One day, Bear and I want to buy a piece of land far up in the mountains and build the small cozy cabin on it. 
This picture reminds me of the dream. 

This makes me miss New Jersey, and the beautiful cherry blossoms that bloom this time of year. 

Source unknown

Perfection. 




No comments: