photo banner-2.jpg

2.10.2012

Lover's Day is almost here



I am off to have a girls day with my Mom.  But before I go and enjoy a day of girl talk, shopping, and fun, I wanted to share some of my favorite LOVEr's day finds.

From right to left.
1. A beautiful hanging heart garland. Found here
2. what could be more perfect for lover's day than a you are LUVD t-shirt. Go here to purchase yours.
3. Stunning pictures of the un-seen nature.
4. These look sensational. Pink Grapefruit Margaritas. Go here for the recipe.
5. How romantic would it be to write secret love messages on your lovers tea bags. Picture found here.
6. An adorable foxy Valentine box. What would you put inside? Go here for the full tutorial and free pdf.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I will have to show my sister that heart garland, as she likes to make creations like that. Very cute!