photo banner-2.jpg

2.27.2012

awful waffle + a walk






Ryan, one of our best-friends came into town this past week and we had a blast showing him around. Our first stop was Awful Waffle right here in Provo. I had heard mixed reviews about the small walk up belgium waffle house, but I am happy to report that it was delicious. The piled on bananas and homemade whip cream are a must. and I highly recommend the hot chocolate, one of the best cups I have ever had.  

It was such a sunny and warm day that we took advantage of being outside and toured around the campus of BYU. Showing Ryan all of the sites that BYU and Provo have to offer. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Awful Waffle! I need to try the banana kind next.

Unknown said...

I love Awful Waffle! I need to try the banana kind next.