photo banner-2.jpg

8.26.2011

Etsy Shop Updates: Kalovely

It's time for an etsy shop update.

I changed and moved a couple things around with my etsy shop, so please be patient with it as I try to get everything in order. However, with the moving and changing came my brand new shop kalovely! Go check it out here
This shop will feature my photography as well as some other fun homemade items. I will be frequently updating and adding new things, so check back often. 

I take custom orders as well, so please feel free to email me if you have something in mind that you would like made. I would be happy to work with you! 
Enjoy the shop

Red Geometric Earrings. 
$10.00 
Click here for more info

Circle necklace in neutral colors 
$21.99
Click here for more info


1 comment:

Tina Golightly said...

Cute! A lot of my friends use Etsy, and I see the cutest stuff on there! I might have to start shopping/selling there too! :)