photo banner-2.jpg

4.27.2011

4




4 shows I watch: 

Grey’s Anatomy, Parenthood, 30 Rock, and Law and Order SVU

4 things I'm passionate about: 

Photography
Bear
Art in Education
Decorating

4 phrases I say a lot: 

Humm… i don’t think that I have any amazing catch phrases? 

4 things I've learned from the past: 

Things never go the way they are planned, and that is okay.
Nothing is a crisis.
Don’t take yourself too seriously.
Take advice, but make your own decisions.

4 places I'd like to go: 
Peru
Mexico
Backpacking through Europe
Tahiti

4 things I did yesterday: 

Edited some really adorable newborn pictures.
Ate lunch with Bear under a tree.
Hung out with our neighbors.
Made a yummy dinner for Bear and I.

4 things I'm looking forward to:

Experiencing parenthood with Bear.
Watching Bear grow and continue becoming an amazing professor.
Moving closer to our families.
Developing my photography business.


4 things I love about summer: 

Barbequing 
Sitting outside in the evening
Picnicking
 Having the windows open and feeling the fresh air.

4 things on my wish list:

Making my business a profitable company.
Bear getting a good job in a town that we will enjoy.
Making healthy babies.
Being able to design/remodel a house. 

No comments: