photo banner-2.jpg

12.05.2010

Christmas Cards

As some of you know, I am a freak when it comes to Christmas cards. I have been thinking about them since Halloween. So when I read that bloggers can receive 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly, I was all in. 
Here is the link http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/ for YOU to get your free 50 Christmas cards. They have so many cute designs. Here are two of my favorites... 



Shutterfly has been my favorite place to get personalized cards and photo books. For the hubby and I's 1st wedding anniversary I had wrote a letter to him every month after we had been married.  Shutterfly made it easy to insert all my letters and add a picture for each month to create a beautiful photo book that we will both cherish forever. 
If you are in need of a unique Christmas gift, head over to shutterfly.com to see what they have to offer. Everything from photo books that you can cherish forever to calendars and coffee mugs.  I personally can not stop looking at all the wonderful Christmas card design selections that they have. Usually I stress and lose sleep over our Christmas cards, not this year thanks to shutterfly. 

No comments: