photo banner-2.jpg

9.28.2010

Our Life



Since school started, Bear is rarely at home. If he is at home he is reading, writing, or thinking. He is in the midst of writing grant proposals (to get money to do research) and gosh darn-it they are so picky with how they want it written that it seems to a never ending process. Once that is done (no pressure of Bear) both Bear and I will be jumping for joy! I have also been keeping myself busy, as you can see in the last post I started a photography business, yeah for me! I have been up and running for almost a week. I have gotten some calls and will have a booth at the local dog trick or treat carnival this coming Saturday. I realized this is my passion and I needed to stop making excuses for myself and do what I have been wanting to do. So I did and so far I am enjoying myself. No, it is not bringing in a lot of money but I am happy and feel very accomplished.  I have a lot to be thankful for. Bear is extremely supportive and pushes me in all the right directions. He gives me pep talks and is constantly telling me that he is proud of me. He truly is a dream. I could not of ask for anything better. Although we have been busy in our individual lives, it is a wonderful feeling to be able to know that I get to crawl into bed with the man of my dreams every night. Those couple of minutes before we drift off to sleep,  the world around us has been forgotten and we are cuddled up in each others arms, those are the minutes that make my day complete. Last night Bear and I were just getting into bed when Shento comes running up and crawls right in the middle of us. Bear and I put our arms around him and of course tell him how amazing of a dog/child he is. It was a great moment. A moment that made me realize that this is our family and I could not be happier.

No comments: