photo banner-2.jpg

4.28.2010

Oh Seattle!!

My Seattle trip was awesome. I fell in love with the city the minute I stepped foot outside. Being with my bestest friend in the world was extremly fun. She is more then a friend, she is my sister and means the world to me. I forgot how much fun we have when we get together. I have not laughed that hard in a really long time. Her and her husband (Joey) made great hosts and tour guides. I saw everything there was to see in Seattle.

First Day

Freemont Troll

 
Gasworks Park 


Space Needle 


Second Day

 
Pikes Place 

   
First Starbucks 

 
Pikes Place

 
         Testing out all the great an not so great food. 
Left: A Pasta stand. We tried chocolate pasta.
Right. Whitney having a taste of a dried fruit log. As you can see from her face they were not that good. 

  
Outside of the park market 

  
Gum Wall

 
 Ivars: Whitney loved feeding the seagulls. They were practically eating out of her hand.          


 
Sitting on the pier. We sat on this bench and talked for hours.  One of the best parts of my trip.


Third Day

                                                
              Seattle Sounders Day 
 Joey making philli cheese steaks for all of us to enjoy. (Thanks Joey)

Me, Tanner, Whitney, Joey
We all went out to pikes place brewery for dinner. We all laughed so hard at the drama that Whitney started with out waitress. After dinner we all got gelato for dessert. Yummy. And then headed to the pier.

Dancing on the pier. It was so much fun with goofing off with friends. 


Cupcakes from cupcake Royal. 
Umm.. this is the second 1/2 dozen we bought while I was there. 

Forth Day

    
Dog Park. 
I have never seen so many dogs in one place. As you can see Whitney made a friend. 

                                  Eating cupcakes.. This happened a lot..                    



   
This was definitely a trip to remember. 
Thank you Whitney for all of the laughs, long talks, advice, and reminding me who I am. 
I absolutely adore and love you to death.  




P.S Not all adventures are told on this blog. It is best to keep somethings private. 

No comments: