photo banner-2.jpg

4.08.2010

enjoy today


Today is a good day. I have already crossed off a lot on my to-do list and it is only noon. Yeah to me! The spring weather only lasted for a couple days and now we are experiencing summer temperatures. Yesterday it hit 97’.  I love the weather being hot. It is so nice to be able to come home from work and go for a bike ride and be able to enjoy the outdoors. We have started bbq-ing on our grill, and my favorite eating dinner outside. The tennis nets are up in our neighborhood and Bear is eagerly trying to find time to go play. Shento loves basking in the sun in our back-yard.  We are having friends come over tomorrow for a bbq. I am making deviled eggs and yummy sea salt brownies (will post the recipe later tonight). Bbq-ing was something that my family did on a regular basis. No matter if it was summer or in the middle of winter in a snowstorm, my Dad was always outside bbqing away. Once summer hit, we would hang out on the deck, listen to music, and talk the night away. Those are some fun memories. 
No matter where you are, or the weather is like, enjoy your day!!


No comments: