photo banner-2.jpg

3.04.2010

Wedding Video






for the past 20 minutes I have been watching a video that was played at out rehearsal dinner (the night before our wedding). It has pictures of Bear and I from when we were younger to when we got engaged. I have some tears in my eyes. It reminded me how much I love my husband, family, and friends. I have had some amazing adventures with all of them. The love that I feel for the hubby grows everyday. Over the past year we have grown together an incredible amount. We lean on each other, help each other out, and are the best of friends. He is more than I could of ever dreamed of. I also have a great family. My parents have never stopped loving me, even when I probably did not deserve it. They were there to support me and guide me. Friends have also played a big part in who I am today. I am lucky to have a group of great, talented, beautiful best friends. They seem to always be there when I need them (thanks Whit for always answering the phone and listening to me go on and on about nothing. No matter what mood I am in you bring a smile to my face). After moving to New Jersey and not having any friends near by, I realized what the power of friendship really means. Friends are special. They take you away from life and let you be you, your true self. I love laughing about the things we did together in the past.
I love that they know your deepest of secrets.
I love that they have been there though the worst and the best of times.
I absolutely love my close friends and am often saddened that I don't get to see them as often as I would like. I want to thank each and everyone of them for shaping me into the person that I am today. And despite the fact that we don't live close to each other (although, I do live close to one of them. I need to get into NY more often) we have all stayed in contact. I am very grateful to have a close group of friends and one day, hopefully, we will all live near each other so we can have play dates and girls nights out.. I look forward to making more memories, to look back at pictures and reminisce, to laugh at funny moments that happened, and to one day be showing my children the wedding dvd that I spent 20 minutes watching tonight.


(I would post the video but it is sooo long...)

1 comment:

Jamie Curtis said...

oh that pictures of lindsay, you and i!!! brings back such fond memories...