photo banner-2.jpg

5.05.2009

Dear Nana,
It has been six years since I last got to hear your voice, see your beautiful face, and feel your comforting arms wrap around me. I miss you a lot Nana and think about you everyday. I know that you are watching over me and all of our family. You laugh when we do silly things and stand beside us when we feel like we might fall. I feel you all the time and know that you are my angel watching over and protecting me. Just the other night I was lying in bed feeling sorry for myself and the only thing that I wanted was Pepper. I confided in him, that little black stuffed animal listened to all of my problems and within minutes, I felt comforted. I knew that you were sitting right next to me listening to me and doing what you could to make me feel better. I love you with all my heart and am not remembering the sad times nor today as the day that I lost my best friend. No, I am filling today with thoughts and memories of you. Remembering the times that we laughed so hard that we just about wet our pants, or the times that we would sit at the dining room table for hours every evening after Papa would go to bed and just talk about life. Those memories are the ones that I hold close to my heart and that I will forever cherish. However, with all the wonderful memories that I have I still wonder what it would be like if you were still with us today. Whatever the case, just know that I love you and that I am always thinking about you.

I will love you forever and ever and always.

Love,
Katrina

INRI on your head

No comments: