photo banner-2.jpg

2.26.2009

I guess it comes with being married,

Bear and I have been married for 8 months and six days exactly. These past months have been very exciting for us, as we ventured to the east coast and started calling New Jersey home. Who knows what the next 8 months have in store for us but whatever it may be I are ready and knowing that I have Bear by my side makes me feel like I can accomplish anything. This move and lifestyle change has really impacted our relationship for the better. Bear has always been my best friend but recently he has become my bestest friend in the whole world. I see our relationship growing each day and it brings such a huge smile to my face. The bond that we have created is something that I never thought was possible with two human beings.

No comments: