photo banner-2.jpg

12.09.2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas 




This is truly my favorite time of the year. I love the music, lights, the smell of the Christmas trees, baking, wrapping gifts, and watching christmas movies. I feel like it is all so magical. Bear and I are really enjoying December thus far. We have christmas music playing in our house at all times and have already watched many christmas movies.

Last Friday we went Christmas shopping and on Saturday we got our tree. It was so fun picking out our very first christmas tree together and bringing it home and decorating it. I still do not feel old enough to be doing this all on our own but we are and we are enjoying every minute of it. 




Bear and I decorated our house. Here are some pictures of our Christmas decor


2 comments:

Tehmi said...

So cute! Glad to see you are doing great! Love Love

Cole and Lyndsey said...

Oh Katrina- Remember last year at this time when we went shopping at Tai Pan's for X-mas stuff. I miss you girlfriend! Looks like you guys are having a blast!