photo banner-2.jpg

8.14.2013

my best friend's wedding

In April 



In March, I traveled back to New Jersey to celebrate the love and marriage of one of my best friends. It was so fun being around her as she got ready for her big day. She graciously picked me up from the airport and I spent the evening getting to know her soon to be husband.

After the evening slowed down, her and I sat on the couch for hours catching up. It was so special. It was the night before her wedding and she was nervous. We forgot about the time and I tried to calm her nerves. We laughed and told stories from things that have happened in the past year. It was past 1 am by the time we decided to end the night.

The wedding was beautiful, and it was so great being around friends I hadn't seen in a while.

No comments: