photo banner-2.jpg

5.19.2011

Some fun finds

We are home from Florida... and we had a lovely time. 
I am missing the sunshine, beaches, friends, and family. 
 I will post pictures soon. Until then, here are some wonderful etsy finds. 

Aren't these the coolest things? They make them for other states as well. 
And the heart... I am in love with that little detail. It is custom to where you want it. 
For more information go here. 

This print can't help but make you smile. 
I think it is perfect for a kitchen. It would greet you every morning.  
Go take a look at this print here.




I love finding things for Shento. These collars are so cute.
This store has so many different options of prints and colors to choose from. 
This one reminds me of all of our time spent in nature. 



When I saw this print I fell in love... 
The illustration and typography is amazing. 
Her shop has a ton of prints. Go see for yourself. 
To get more info on this print, go here



And lastly, the Whale t-shirt. I feel like whales are making a come-back. Do you think?
When I see this shirt it makes me think of one of my best friends... 
I really like that it has all the different types of whales. 
And as a bonus,  all their shirts are eco-friendly.
Go see their fun etsy shop


No comments: