photo banner-2.jpg

12.24.2010

The Lights

It's Christmas Eve!  Can you believe it?  In some ways it feels like time has flown by, but on the other hand it feels like the time has been slow, relaxing and enjoyable. Every year I always feel like the season has gone by too fast and we never did all the Christmasy activities that we wanted to do. However, this year I feel different. I am content. I love that Christmas is tomorrow. All of my packages are wrapped and under the tree, and right this very minute I am sitting here enjoying the sounds of peaceful holiday music, the warm fire, and the beautiful Christmas tree.

Last night we all (Bear, his parents, and myself) all went down to Temple Square to see the lights. It is peaceful and one of my all time favorite things to do during the Christmas season. After the lights we headed to the Gateway for some yummy dinner. While we were out we finished up the last little bit of Christmas shopping. We are officially ready for Christmas.

No comments: