photo banner-2.jpg

10.13.2010

What you don't know

I love coke and swedish fish... That can cure any bad day!
My favorite meal is Breakfast.
I have a pile sitting in my extra bedroom of things from the past three years that need to be organized and scrap-booked. I have high hopes of getting to that pile really soon. 
I keep everything... Everything that one day could go into a scrapbook. 
90% of the time that the hubby and his anthropology friends are talking, I don't have a clue what they are talking about. I just smile and nod. 
I have a slight panic attack if I think things are unorganized. 
The past couple weeks the hubby and I have been staying up way too late.
I am really bad at making lunch for the hubby. A lot of the time he goes hungry! 
I talk to my best friends at least once a day, sometimes it's more. 
I hate going to get my oil changed, and procrastinate as long as possible to go. 
I feel like I am a good judge of people.
Some of my best memories  were made in high school.
When I watched Coyote Ugly for the first time, I was about 16, I wished that one day I would live in New Jersey. BE CAREFUL what you wish for.. 
My sheets on our bed have not been washed for about 2 1/2 weeks.
I don't like to shower everyday. 
When I get sad, I still like to hug my stuffed animal. 
The pillow that I sleep with every night, I got when I was 14. 

No comments: