photo banner-2.jpg

9.10.2010

Janice Came to my Rescue


 



  


She helped me out so much preparing and executing the BBQ bash that we had on Labor Day. However, we could not work all day and have no fun so.. we went to Princeton on Saturday. We shopped and I laughed so hard at some of the things that we tried on in the dressing room that there was a second when I thought I might wet my pants.  We ate yummy yogurt with lots of crazy toppings and wondered around the Princeton campus and pretended to be ivy-league students (ha ha). We went to Trader Joe's and got things to make dinner for that evening and wondered around anthropology making mental notes of everything that we wanted. Lastly, we went and ate (stuffed our faces) a huge thing of fries at five guys. Yes, it sounded like our day revolved around eating food, yummy food for that matter, but we had a lot of fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. 

No comments: