photo banner-2.jpg

8.12.2010

sweet tooth fun


I realize that my blogging has not been as up to date as I would like it. However, we have been so busy hiking, camping, and having a great time with family that I am going to say it's okay that I am quite behind in posting pictures and stories of our adventures that we have been having here in Utah. I will get up to date soon... Promise. 

Beehive Adventure: Day 24






My two favorite things.. cupcakes and my hubby (isn't he just handsome).
Day 24 consisted of random fun. The hubby and I took a trip into salt lake. Not knowing where it would take us, we ended up driving all around sugarhouse looking at all the old houses and neighborhoods. We stopped at a bookstore and moseyed around there together, hand in hand. We made our way up to salt lake and stopped at one of my favorite bakery/sandwich shops for some sweet treats and coffee. Our last stop had to be to the sweet tooth fairy in foothill. We got some of my favorite cupcakes to take home.

No comments: