photo banner-2.jpg

2.20.2010

decorating crazy person


the past of couple days I have been starting to re-decorating our living room. Bear has told me over and over again that he does not like the 'feel' of our living room. So I am changing it up a bit. We are selling our coffee table which is nick named sarcophagus (by Bear) because of it's massive size and look. Selling a couple lamps and replacing them all with a more modern, clean lined look. I will be reupholstering our chairs to match the color scheme and changing the layout of our furniture. I love decorating. I have a passion for the projects that come with changing a rooms look and I love the challenge that a room has to offer. So with that, wish me luck in this challenge of creating our room to have a more 'good feeling'!! 

Stay toned for the colors and some pictures of the new items that will be calling our living room home.. 

No comments: